Experience the speed and the ultimate feeling of this electric singlespeed. If you buy a WATT bike, you buy a trendy, sporty e-bike for daily use and for a reasonable price. The new generation e-bikes are no longer distinguished from ordinary bikes. Both the motor and the battery are fully integrated. What remains is a stylish singlespeed e-bike that allows you to get to work quickly but relaxed. Or just enjoy a cruise through the city.
- The New York is a so-called naked bike. It has been stripped of everything that is not considered essential: the bicycle has no mudguards and chainguards, but it is equipped with mechanical disc brakes and an integrated front light which is connected to the main battery.
- The frame is made of alloy, which makes the bike light and durable. It weighs ca. 16 kg, which means you can easily handle it if you want to cycle without pedal assistance. Furthermore, a gear ratio of 2.75 was used. This is the ratio between the front and rear sprockets. So you can cycle nicely at higher speeds and do not have to pedal hard.
- The electric motor can be found in the rear axle and has a capacity of 250 WATT. The drive is activated via a speed sensor at the bottom bracket. The engine has 5 assistance levels of approximately 5 km to 25 km per hour, which you can choose manually.
- The battery is concealed in the lower tube to ensure an ideal weight distribution of the bicycle. Cycling feels very natural this way. You can charge the bike through a charger that connects your bike. Charging an empty battery takes approximately 3 hours. The average lifespan of a battery is around three years or 500 charging cycles. The range can decrease after that. However, replacing the battery is done in no time. You can do this yourself or have it done by a bicycle mechanic. You can order a new battery from us.
- How far you can cycle with a full battery (the range) depends on several factors. It depends on your weight, the support position you choose, and the circumstances in which you cycle. In general, you can assume that you can cover a distance between 40 and 70 kilometers. More than enough for a daily trip to the city.
*The image has the sole purpose of presenting the product. Some assembly specifications may vary.Sizes:54cm
(166 - 184cm)59cm
(178 - 196cm)Colors:Black
Finished in matte black lacquer and has black tyres with a beige inner rim. It has a black saddle and grips.Blue Edition:
Finished with shiny blue lacquer and orange trim. The tyres are white, which give it an exclusive look.
This bike is eligible for the 'Clever fueren - Sue spueren
' subsidy.Assembly by The Happy Cyclist which includes 2 free repairs.
Read more about our collaboration here:http://www.projectbike.lu/happycyclist