This ultimate URBAN e-Bike is not only a feast for the eyes, but also a pleasure to ride. Sporty and fast due to the electric drive from the rear axle with a 250 WATT output, allowing you to experience direct support that quickly builds up to 25 kilometers per hour. With a range between 40 and 70 kilometers, it will take you anywhere in the city in no time.
- The best of two worlds are united in this bike. The aluminum frame is finished with high-quality lacquer, which retains its stylish industrial look, as well as Gates Carbon Drive system and Brooks Cambium Saddle and grips. Giving you both a high-quality and comfortable electric bike.
- The bike is equipped with the Gates Carbon Drive system. The industry standard for a low maintenance timing belt. Clean, light and strong. To be able to cycle at a higher speed, a gear ratio of 2.86 was used.
- In order to reach any place you want with ease, the speed level of the BROOKLYN can be adjusted via the integrated display. The bike has a 250 WATT electric motor in its rear axle, and a speed sensor in the bottom bracket to regulate the drive. The motor has 5 levels from approximately 5 km to 25 km per hour support. Due to the bike’s aluminum frame, the bike only weighs 17.5 kilos, so that you can cycle with ease even without any support.
- As with all WATT bicycles the battery is integrated in the down tube, creating an ideal weight distribution of the bicycle. This makes cycling feel natural and familiar. The battery is a 36V - 10.5 Ah lithium battery from Samsung, and charges via a connection in the frame. Charging a completely empty battery takes about 3 hours.
- How far you can cycle with a full battery (the range) depends on a number of factors. It depends on your own weight, the support mode you choose and the cycling conditions. In general, you can assume that you can cover a distance between 40 and 70 kilometers. More than enough for daily trips through the city.
*The image has the sole purpose of presenting the product. Some assembly specifications may vary.Sizes:54cm
(166 - 184cm)59cm
(178 - 196cm)
This bike is eligible for the 'Clever fueren - Sue spueren
' subsidy.Assembly by The Happy Cyclist which includes 2 free repairs.
Read more about our collaboration here:http://www.projectbike.lu/happycyclist