The Tokyobike Classic is a simple, light-weight, city bike with 8 speeds. The chromoly steel frame is light and strong while the smaller 26" wheels make for quicker starts, a more agile ride and an overall, more compact bike. The ride offers a good balance between comfort and speed while the semi matt frame finish gives an aesthetic between classic and contemporary.
The semi riser handlebar is suited to city cycling and the frame comes with eyelets for fitting mudguards, racks or baskets.
- Frame: 4130 Full Cr-Mo steel
- Gears: SHIMANO CLARIS 8-speed with Rapidfire shift lever (42T x 12-25T)
- Wheels & Tyres: 26" Silver rims wheels and black/ivory side wall tyres* (HE 26×1.15), with quick release wheels
- Details: Semi riser handlebar with brown grips & brown saddle
- Weight: 11.4kg (53cm)
- Colours: Moss Green Matt, Blue Grey, Vincent Blue, Mustard Matt, Navy Matt, Beige Red Matt, Sandbrown Matt, Bamboo, Bordeaux Matt, Ash Blue Matt, Champagne Matt (Limited)
- Sizes: Seat tube (centre to top)
53cm (S) 5' 3“ - 5' 9” (160 - 175cm)
57cm (M) 5' 7” - 5' 11” (170 - 180cm)
61cm (L) 5' 11” - 6' 3” (180 - 190cm)
*In order to keep improving the overall quality, components are subject to change without notice.
This bike is eligible for the 'Clever fueren - Sue spueren' subsidy.
Assembly by The Happy Cyclist which includes 2 free repairs.
Read more about our collaboration here:
FENDERS SOLD SEPARATELY!
Check them out here.