Strato: renewed body and soul, FASTER, with a completely new geometry!
- The rear stays has been redesigned to shorten the wheelbase, increase of 1° the steering and seat tube angles (Reactive Angles Geo), and rise the bottom bracket of a few fundamental millimeters (Hi Cornering Raised BB) to obtain a frame suitable for circuit and criterium races, where responsiveness and speed are crucial. Always ready to speed up and pedal also during the tightest turns.
- The monocoque frame is made of aeronautical T700 High-Modulus carbon fiber: extremely low weight and unsurpassed reliability, now improved by the reinvented Continuous Stiff Stays rear-triangle concept (CSS) to maximize its stiffness.
- The big sections of the frame-tubes, the Oversized Press Fit BB86.5 bottom bracket, and its internal aluminum reinforce, increase the lateral stiffness of the frame. A great improvement in pedaling-efficiency and power transfer.
- The Columbus FEL carbon monocoque fork with 1.5” tapered steering tube and straight blades allows a precise and sharp drive at high speeds along with an unmatched reactivity when changing direction.
- The cable routing is completely internal and integrated for both electronic and mechanical groupsets, with special Teflon tubes that ensure a smooth action of the cables, improving the aerodynamics and also the aesthetics of the bicycle
This is a 2016 model, please contact us first to see whether your disired size/color is available!