After the huge success of HoBootleg, who already became the trusty traveler-mate for hundreds of adventurers trough paths and trails of the whole Earth, here now arises GEO. Designed for the adventure, the off-road excursion and also to face the most extreme expeditions.
ATTENTION! This is a 2018 model, please request an offer first to see whether your desired size/color is available!
- The sloping frame is made of Columbus Cromor double-butted steel tubes and is provided with a special cataphoresis treatment that protects the frame from corrosion both internally and externally.
- 27.5” wheels overcome even the most impervious obstacles and progress smoothly uphill with no effort.
- It’s possible to mount the rear carrier and, up to 2” tires, also the front&rear fenders. The frame features three bottle-cage holders, and two additional ones on the fork blades, where also the replacement-spokes are placed.
- The CNC rear dropouts are specifically designed to support the disc-brake clamp as well as the eyelets of the rear carrier and fender.
- The SRAM X5 2x10speed groupset and Avid BB7 disc-brakes system makes the adventure more exciting and even safer also in the most extreme conditions.
- The handlebar is equipped with ergonomic grips, provided by Ergon, with special bar ends for a comfortable and secure grip in every situation and position.
This bike is eligible for the 'Clever fueren - Sue spueren' campaign.