This Cinelli innovation continues its adventure, after rapidly achieving the status of a true cult item.
• A new classy colour for its classic semi-slope geometry, as comfortable as responsing, a perfect match for urban cyclist needs and fits.
• For sporty urban riding, even in bad weather, thanks to the new design of the rear stays and the fork to allow for attachment of light mudguards.
• The bike has a compact front rack, a handy place to put a backpack or handbag.
• The Columbus steel frame is also equipped with eyelets for rear carrier mount.
• The pedals do double duty: clips on one side, because Gazzetta della Strada is ready to race, but also practical rubber treads on the other, for safe use with leather footwear.
• New Regal saddle (Selle San Marco) in ultra-comfortable microfiber, techno-leather bar tape coordinated with the seat, and silver accessories to add a touch of precious shine, as in the glory years of Grande Ciclismo.
• Assembled with the new Shimano Claris 8 speed group.
ATTENTION! This is a 2015 model, please request an offer first to see whether your disired size/color is available!