- The STePS eBullitt system includes a 250W, 36-volt electric drive unit, or motor, that will help get you up to speed, but cuts out at 15.5mph (25km/h). The drive unit produces a maximum torque of 50nm and weighs 3.2kg, making it one of the lightest on the market. This is the fastest, lightest and smartest cargo bike currently available.
- The current incarnation of the Shimano STePS system has a 400W-capacity lithium-ion battery. The battery is mounted on the frame’s steerertube, balancing the weight. It’ll take four hours to give the battery a full charge but only two hours to fill it up to 80 percent. Battery life is dependent on mode selection, in Normal Mode the average is 80km, this can vary due to temperature and topography.
- The combination of electric gear shifting, powered by Shimano’s Di2 system, pairs the Bullitt’s shifting with the main battery for seamless integration. With the shifter cable housed and sealed, the system is incredibly durable and user friendly and multi shifts can be made effortlessly. One of the toggle buttons on the shifter can also operate the bike’s front light.
- There's also a bar-mounted display that shows all the usual info, including speed, distance and elapsed time, as well as what mode the STePS system is currently in, the estimated range left in the battery and what gear you’ve selected.
- With the Nexus 5 hub-gear set-up you can opt for a ‘manual’ version and change gear by pressing buttons, or go choose the ‘automatic’ option and let STePS decide when to change gear for you.
Please note that The BBX side + cover, Foldable seat and Canopy all need the Honeycomb Board!We offer FREE ASSEMBLY on every Bullitt bike purchased @ Project Bike!
This bike is eligible for the 'Clever fueren - Sue spueren' subsidy.
Contact us for leasing option!
TEST BIKE IS IN STOCK
Book your appointment now!